Fullscreen doesn't work.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
That's weird. The game should automatically go to Fullscreen as soon as you enter the menu or press "ENTER" on your keyboard on the same screen. And you can also enable Fullscreen mode manually by clicking the little button in the bottom right corner of the game screen. :/
Well, if even after that it didn't go to Fullscreen, I assume it has something to do with the browser you are using.... Maybe it's blocking it?
Well, if you wish to try again sometime, let me know if it works! :)
This game is pretty fun to play and feels very impactful. A couple of suggestions here,
- Enemies are coming from a random direction from the top which looks very odd and ruins up the feel.
- The ammo tends to spawn at the same position every time making it easy for the player to take it and win.
- The game progression seems to be not so good as the wave is just continuously coming from all the ends.
- A very limited map and the dark scene are making things harder to see and think on what platform to jump and whatnot.
- Also, a lot of text at the start to understand the story which is quite odd
But apart from all these points, the game is super fun to play, it could be more action-packed if designed well ahead.
Thank you so much! We're very happy that you enjoyed the game. :D
Now about these suggestions, all these aspects would be added into the game, you can be sure of it...
But it gets difficult when you use a very limited Game Engine, you have 2 months to make 2 games and 95% of these games contain 3D graphics that has a lot of work involved, lol.
But in the future, if we do some kind of update on this game, you can be sure that everything you mentioned will be in the game! ;)